ASDL - Aero-Structural Design Laboratory
- Automatic generation of low-medium fidelity aero-structural models.
- Fast structural sizing, aeroelastic analysis and optimization.
- Multi-objective topological optimization of compliant structures for morphing application.
- Active aeroelastic control, including wind tunnel validation.
- Development of conceptual-preliminary design procedures to analyze non linear highly flexible aircraft
- Implementation of integrated aero-structural optimization procedures for the optimal design of passively and actively controlled flexible aircraft
- Design, implementation and experimental validation of morphing devices for transport aircraft based on compliant structures
- Design, implementation and experimental validation of active devices and strategies for Maneuver and Gust Loads Alleviation
- PE8-13 Lightweight construction, textile technology
- PE8-4 Computational Engineering
- PE7-1 Control Engineering
- PE8-1 Aeospace Engineering
- Conceptual and preliminary aircraft design
- Active, aeroelastic and morphing aircraft