MAHEPA Autumn School Application Opening
- Are you interested in learning about the future of more sustainable aviation from the leaders in electric flight?
- Do you aspire to deepen your knowledge about practical challenges of hybrid-electric flight?
- Do you want to discover the technology behind the most powerful hydrogen-powered aircraft ever?
- Are you eager to give your contribution so that sustainable aircraft enter the market?
You are welcome you to join our MAHEPA Autumn School, to be held at TU Delft, Netherlands, from November 9th to 13th, 2020.
We’re offering you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn about brand-new achievements and challenges in Greener Aviation.
A team of MAHEPA experts, including researchers from the Department of Aerospace Science and Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, will share theoretical and practical knowledge on hybrid-electric aircraft design and development.
For more details take a look to the attached flyer and visit mahepa.eu/autumn-school.
Applications are open until June 30th, 2020.
- MAHEPA-autumn-school_final.pdf6.6 M